Lessons from life…
I was a person who was always wants others (parents, siblings, friends, etc) to be happy. I always use to think by any actions of mine nobody should be hurt ….(even if I am hurt by my own actions…)
I always tried to help others… It was quite difficult for me to say NO to others… even if I didn’t had time I use to go all the way to help others.. During this course I was being exploited by others coz of my humility and my behaviour people were taking advantages out of me.
I did some actions which I never wanted to do but I did coz somebody else asked me to do… Emotionally I was very weak…. Never heard to my heart… n did what others wanted from me… so as to make them happy….
All these made me as a person who was very indecisive…. Always wanted somebody to decide for my any activity whether it is regarding a choice of shirt to anything……
Life taught a lot…….
Few principles which I developed in due course of my life….
- Always make others happy, but check whether I am happy while making them happy.
- Always listen to your heart…..
- Say a clear NO if I am not comfortable for a particular task.
- Be firm at your decisions, once decided stick to it…(learnt from my wife… J)
- Be happy at what you do…DO your work whole heartedly….
By this I was happy and stronger in action and deed…
When You listen to yourself n do what you actually want ….
Success and glory all come your way….. automatically…